If you receive an email requesting you to re-authorize your Microsoft/Google account with us, please do not be alarmed. This a system generated email that is sent from Boston Logic when connection to your Microsoft or Google account has been dropped for more than 24 hours and we need your help to re-authorize the connection.
To re-authorize and connect your Microsoft or Google Account:
- Sign on to your Boston Logic account, click on your profile image dropdown, and click on "My Profile".
- In your profile, scroll to the bottom to see the third-parties that you can connect to and the status of your connections. You will note a red dot and "Not Connected" status for your respective account.
- To connect/re-connect, click on the "Sign In" or "Connect" button for Google, Office 365, or Exchange in this case.
- Depending on the account you are connecting to, you will be taken to the respective authorization page.
- Log in with your Google or Microsoft username and password to authenticate the account.
- You may also see a verification step asking you to allow Boston Logic to access some of your account content, which will enable you to import your leads among other functionalities. Click "Allow" to continue.
- Your account is now authenticated, and you should see a confirmation notification at the top of the page, as well as a green connected dot for your respective account at the bottom of your profile:
For your Google and Microsoft accounts, you also have the additional option of auto-syncing and auto-importing leads and contacts.
- Auto-sync automatically updates your lead/contact profile and records on an hourly basis, including email activity, events, and contact information, based on your Google activities.
- Auto-import will add in new contacts from your Google or Microsoft account on an hourly basis.
- Once you connect your Google or Office account, go to edit your profile (My Profile > Edit).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, where you will now see additional options:
- Check the settings for auto-sync or auto-import depending on your preferences and click Update Agent to save your changes.