Custom Lead Statuses [Website Builder] Follow
Path: Settings > Leads > Lead Statuses
In order to make lead statuses relevant to the way your brokerage is run, you may set up custom options that will be available on all leads in your CRM.
Note: Any new statuses will also be available in agent sites.
Adding a New Lead Status
- Click "Add New Status".
- Enter a name for the new status in the box that appears.
- To set your new status as active, check the box in the "Active Status?" column to the right of your new status.
- Save your new lead status by clicking "Save Settings" at the bottom of the page. Your new status will now be available for selection on all leads.
Reordering Lead Statuses
- Use the 4-arrow icon to click and drag your lead status to the order that you would like.
- Save your new order of lead statuses by clicking "Save Settings" at the bottom of the page.
Deleting a Lead Status
***Important: Deleting a lead status is an action that cannot be undone.
- Click the "x" button to remove a status.
- In the pop-up, you will need to select a new status for any leads that may be using the one you want to remove.
- Confirm that you want to remove this status.