Card Options allow you the flexibility of updating the look and feel of your site with the click of a button. For example, there are different ways to display agent information on listings, offices and so on to allow you to highlight what's most important to your brand.
To modify the card options simply:
- Go to Settings > Super Theme
- Click on the Card Options tab.
- Select which style of card you'd like for each card option
- Click the green "Save Settings" button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
The changes you've selected will be updated on the front end of your website.
We currently support four different cards on your website:
- Page Banners
- Property Cards
- Agent Cards
- Area Cards
Learn more about each card type, including style options and where the cards display, read below.
Page Banner designs will enhance the display of your Theme Photos and Header Images on all website pages where you have chosen to display a photo at the top of the page. There are 5 styles to choose from:
- Basic: the image will display as uploaded, no treatment applied
- Fade: a fade effect will be applied to the image, starting from the bottom of the image
- Accent: an overlay filter based on your site's Primary color will be overlaid on the image
- Gradient: a gradient effect based on your site's Primary color will be overlaid on the image
- Desaturated: the colors in the image will be desaturated to give a more subtle feel to the image
Property cards are used to display listings across your website, usually multiple cards at a time. Clicking on a property card will take a user to the Property Detail Page for that listing. Property cards appear on many pages on your website, including:
- Within search results and on Search Pages
- On Agent Profiles, where the agent's active and sold listings are displayed
- On Area Profiles, if you have selected search results to display for that Area
- On Office Pages, where the Office's active and sold listings are displayed
- On Property Details Pages, where similar listings are displayed
There are 4 different styles to choose from.
By default, Property Cards in search results will display your Agent's or Office information on your exclusive listings. If you'd like to turn this feature off, you can select the box labeled "Hide Exclusive Search Results Office/Agent Attribution."
Agent Cards are used to display key information about your Agents across the website in relevant places. Clicking on an Agent Card will take a user to that agent's Agent Profile. Agent Cards appear on several pages on your website, including:
- The Agent Roster page, /agents on your website
- On Office pages, where Agents associated with that Office are displayed
- On Property Details pages, if the listing is owned by one of your Agents or if a lead is logged in and currently working with an Agent
- On your website's Homepage, if you have selected "Featured Agents" as one of your homepage sections
Agent Cards have four different Card Options. For select styles, you have the additional option to change the Background Color on your Agent Cards for an even more customized look.
Area Cards are used to highlight an Area local to your market, based on Area Profiles that you have created on your site. Clicking on an Area Card will take a user to that specific Area Profile. Area Cards appear on several pages on your website, including:
- The Areas Index page, /areas, which shows all Primary Area Profiles you have created on your site. Brokerages commonly link to this page from their Primary Navigation.
- On Property Details Pages, which automatically pull in the nearest Area based on the specific property's information
- On other Area Profiles, if you have chosen to display Nearby Areas or Sub-Area Profiles
- On your website's Homepage, if you have selected "Area Profiles" as one of your homepage sections
Area Cards have four different Card Options. For select styles, you have the additional option to change the Background Color on your Area Cards for an even more customized look.