The Homepage Page Designer allows you to control what content appears on your homepage. You can rearrange this content and modify it through thousands of different combinations. See the videos below for a full walk-through.
How can I design my website's homepage?
In Website Builder > Page Designer > Homepage, admins can configure the Homepage template by selecting and rearranging different components to include on the homepage.
There are two columns on this page: Optional Elements and Enabled Elements. Most content modules are optional on your homepage, but you are required to include the Theme Photos/Hero module. A description of each module is included later in this article.
To configure the page template, follow the below steps:
- Select the components you want to display on your website by clicking the green Add button on any Optional element.
- Use your mouse to click on the up/down arrow and drag each component/widget to rearrange on the page.
- Click the red 'X' to remove the component from your template - the widget will be returned to the "Optional Elements" section, which is an inventory of your leftover components that are not included on the page template.
- Use the orange settings icon to customize the content for each module.
- Click the green "Save Website Builder" button to save your selections.
What are the different components that are available?
- Theme Photos/Hero: these are the photos that appear at the top of your homepage. Hero images can also be added to most website pages, with the exception of property search pages. This element is required and cannot be disabled.
- Affiliate Links & Logos: This module will allow you to include the logos of any affiliate relationships you wish to promote your site. You have the option to link out on each affiliate listed.
- Area Profiles: Show off your local expertise by including quick links to your top Area Profiles. This section will display the Area Profile cards for up to 6 Area Profiles.
- Blog feeds: Include the latest posts from your blog to ensure your website is always up to date. This module will display up to 4 posts, depending on the layout you have selected.
- CMS Content: Including this module will provide you an open content section powered by our WYSWIYG editor. Content displayed in this section should be edited under Pages > Content > Homepage.
- Featured Agents: Promote your hard-working team with this module, which has several different styles of display. This section will display the Agent Profile cards for up to 20 agents at a time.
- Featured Properties: Display a selected list of listings on your site. This module will display up to 12 properties and can be powered by your Sales Exclusives or you can display listings pulled from a Search Page.
- Home Valuation: Focus on seller leads by promoting your Home Valuation tool. Home Valuation results are powered by Zillow and RPR and require additional configuration.
- Homepage Callouts: Highlight different areas of your website using Homepage Callouts. This module will display up to 6 Homepage Callouts depending on the design styles you choose.
- Primary Market Insights: Give a quick preview of your local market by displaying data powered by your primary Market Insight. This module will include 4 basic stats: the number of properties new on the market, the number of properties sold, average asking price and total available inventory.
- Quick Search: If you do not want to include a search option in your Theme Photo/Hero, you can use this module to provide users with a quick option to start a search on your website.
- Testimonials: Display up to 20 testimonials from your satisfied customers. You can control the Testimonials displayed here by updating the Testimonials under Content > Testimonials.
Check out the videos to see this in action: