Boston Logic now integrates with Dotloop for Transaction Management. To learn more about Doctloop or sign up for their software, check out their website. If you are already a Dotloop customer and would like to set up the integration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customers who have enabled this integration will be able to:
- sync transactions from Dotloop into the Boston Logic Platform and quickly view them under Transactions
- create new transactions rom the Boston Logic platform and push lead, property and agent information into the new room
- use the Revenue by Agent report to analyze key revenue metrics across your agent population
- use the Revenue by Source report to analyze the ROI of your lead sources
Syncing and Using the Dotloop Transaction Management Integration
Once this integration has been enabled, the Deals tab in the platform will be replaced with a Transactions tab. The first time a user clicks the Transactions tab they will be prompted to sync with their Dotloop account. Please follow the prompts to allow the sync.
After the account is synced, the user will be taken to the Transactions tab where they will see all of their current transactions. Please allow 10-20 minutes for all transactions to sync.
Each transaction will display the following information, as synced from Dotloop:
- Property: the address of the property being transacted
- Status: the status of the transaction
- Lead: the buyer or seller being represented by this agent in the transaction
- Side: This will show whether the transaction is a “buy side” or a “sell side” transaction.
- Lead Source: displays where the lead originally was created
- Price / Commission: the price of the property and the commission that will be earned based on your structure
- Projected Closing Date: This will show when the transaction is slated to close
- Agent: the agent associated with the transaction (visible only to brokers/admins)
Clicking on the address of a transaction will take the user directly to the transaction in Dotloop.
Creating a New Dotloop Transaction from Boston Logic
There are 4 places that an Agent can create a new transaction from Boston Logic:
Quick Action Toolbar
Use the "Transactions" button the Quick-Action Toolbar to start a new transaction
From the Lead Details page of the Lead associated with the new transaction, click the "Actions" dropdown and select "New Transaction"
Admin Listing Detail Page
Locate the property listing under the Property tab in the back end. Click the "Actions" drop down in the right header and select "New Transaction"
Navigate to the Transactions tab and click the "New Transaction" button in the upper right-hand corner of the page
When a user selects "New Transaction" from any of the areas listed above they will be shown a popup. Users should proceed to enter additional information about the transaction.
- If starting from the Lead record, the Lead's name will automatically be populated in the Lead field of the Transaction.
- If starting from the Listing page, the property's address will automatically be populated in the Property field of the Transaction.
The user enters additional information about what side of the transaction, buying/selling the transaction is for and if they are a broker, designate the agent who is managing the transaction.
Additional Information about the Dotloop Transaction Management Integration
- There is no broker-level integration for Dotloop. All transactions are managed and synced through the Agents' Dotloop accounts.