The following is a curated list of changes made to the Boston Logic platform during the week of May 3, 2019.
- Exclusive listings that were listed within the previous 7 days are now marked as "New" in the Facebook Home Listings feed.
- New MLS's now available in the Boston Logic platform: Space Coast MLS, Amarillo Association of REALTORS. See the full list of MLS's we support.
- Flex MLS: updated mapping as follows:
- If "Gated Comms" and/or "Security Guard/Sys" is included under details in amenities, then this will be considered a Gated Community for the purposes of property search, including on-site search experience and saved searches
- If "Dock - Floating and/or Dock - Existing" is included under "Misc. Exterior", then the listing will be returned when a user selects Dock for the purposes of property search, including on-site search experience and saved searches
- If "Lot Description" includes "Beachfront, Ocean View, and/or Beach Access", this will be considered Waterview, Waterfront, and Beachfront for the purposes of property search, including on-site search experience and saved searches
- Global MLS: new logo and updated disclaimer text across all customer websites
- Metro MLS: updated mapping such that if the property has status = active coupled with contingent = with offer in the MLS, this property will be considered as "Active Under Contract" instead of just "Active."
- ABOR MLS: office and agent details no longer display on property cards
Bug and Platform Fixes
- Users can now close out of the Advanced Search menu on their mobile devices when using the new property search UI. For reference, the Advanced Search menu opens when a user clicks on the "More" options in the search bar.
- Canadian postal codes are now supported on the Lead and Contact records
- Agents can now associate Action Plans with lists that were created on their agent websites
You can see all previous release notes here.