The following is a curated list of changes made to the Boston Logic platform during the week of April 26, 2019.
- We've added the ability to convert multiple Contacts to Leads at once using our Bulk Contact converter. This tool is especially useful for agents using our Google Mail or Office 365 integrations to import their database records for the first time. Read more on converting Contacts to Leads.
- Report totals are now available on the Revenue by Agent and Revenue by Source reports. This provides a quick overview of all the data in the report. Totals reflect the current parameters of the report and will change when filtering the results using the report filters, or when changing the time period on the report. These reports are only available to customers using a Transaction Management integration such as Dotloop, Docusign Transaction Rooms or Skyslope.
- An email notification will be automatically be sent to Leads when an Agent or Broker uploads a document to the Lead Record. Read more about the Lead Details page and Documents.
- New MLS's now available in the Boston Logic platform: Northern Arizona AOR, MLS of Southern Arizona. See the full list of MLS's we support.
- Great Plains Regional MLS: The property status "Sale Fell" has been re-mapped to be an off-market status
- Beaches MLS: review of changes made to the RETS feed on 4/23/2019; updated fields accordingly
Bug and Platform Fixes
- Rentals search bar on Website Builder search pages now returns rental results instead of sales results
- Sunset support for Google+. See Google's announcement about retiring Google+
- Reduced page load time on Revenue by Agent and Revenue by Source reports
- Fixed scroll experience on manually created search pages using Website Builder search
You can see all previous release notes here.