Who can see lead activity and profiles in a Shared Lead Ownership model? [Website Builder] Follow
Primary and duplicate (non-primary) leads will share combined website usage tracking, but all other history and activity including status and priority will be tracked separately.
Broker v. agent visibility for website activity in the lead record follows several main rules:
- If an action was taken on a Agent/Team/Office site, only the agent(s) from the team or offices tied to the lead will see a record of these actions.
- Lead-generated web activity will be shown to all agents tied to that lead (primary or duplicate). This includes actions like property searches, properties viewed, email a friend, properties favorited, searches saved, property notes added/edited, etc.
- All agent-generated activity will be associated only to the lead profile tied to the agent performing the actions (eg., agent creates a saved search on behalf of the lead)
For inquiries, requests, and form submissions, see the following:
- All agent site inquiries will be exclusive to the agent for that site (dynamic form submission) or default to that agent (property inquiry, showing request, contact forms) unless otherwise specified.
- Brokerage site dynamic form submissions are tied to the primary agent, and will only be viewable by that agent.
- With the exception of global contact forms (which are universally viewable), all agents tied to the lead record will be able to see contact form submissions, but only the receiving agent will see the content. The receiving agent depends on the type of submission (ie. office submissions go to the office manager, agent to agent, employee to employee, and company to brokerage email).
Lead Management Activity
CRM activity including tasks, events, messages, lead notes, uploaded documents, listings, emails, and showing sheets, will be recorded/visible specific to the lead record and its associated agent.
Each agent will also only see the subscriptions that they created on behalf of the lead, though a primary agent will also see the market insights subscriptions that the lead has signed up for.
Each lead record has its own LogicScore based on the activities tied to that individual lead record.
Agent site activity is tied to the lead record associated with the agent who’s site the action is taken on, while agent-generated activities only count towards that agent’s associated lead profile.
Web activity on a brokerage site is included within the LogicScore calculations for all the lead records’ LogicScores.
Agent v. Admin View
An agent will only see their lead record and will not be able to distinguish whether it is a duplicate lead or not.
Brokers, admins, and office managers will see both primary and duplicate lead records along with their assigned agent.
In each lead record detail page, these users with elevated privileges will also be able to see whether a duplicate record exists, whether the current lead record is the primary record, and what the associated duplicate lead records are.
Additionally, admins have full visibility into lead history, agent activity, and tracked website activity for all leads (primary and non-primary.