Release Notes: June 7, 2019 Follow
The following is a curated list of updates to the Boston Logic by Propertybase platform during the week of June 3 - 7, 2019.
- Unsubscribe on Action Plans: If a lead is unsubscribed from an action plan, we will no longer be sending updates for child tasks.
- Lead Routing and Agent Assignment on Developments: We are now applying lead routing time blocks to development pages to enable support for click to claim, auto-assignment, and randomized lead routing.
- Carolina MLS: New compliance regulations for thumbnails / property cards require that we display no more than 5 selection criteria. As a result, we have removed square footage from property cards. Listing address, status, price, beds, and baths still display on the property cards.
- My Florida Regional RETS is now Stellar MLS. We have updated all references of “My Florida Regional MLS” to “My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS” and are now using the new Stellar MLS logo on our property detail pages and property cards.
- MetroList and Nevada County Association of Realtors have merged.
- REcolorado: We have added Price Type to search results and PDP fields
- Statewide MLS: We removed property subtypes as this data is no longer offered by the MLS
Bug and Platform Fixes
- Resolved an issue where users were not able to save any Website Builder settings on child sites when the parent site has forced brokerage branding enabled.
- We have been seeing intermittent issues with our Gmail sync functionality for emails that are sent out directly from Gmail. We have included a temporary fix to pull emails from a larger time range and will soon be moving to a new system that will make sure we get email immediately into the system.
- Resolved a bug where leads were coming in via the YGL email parser had some unnecessary metadata elements.
You can see all previous release notes here.