The following is a curated list of updates to the Boston Logic by Propertybase platform during the week of May 13 - 17, 2019.
- MetroMLS: updated mapping to include "Basement" as an internal feature. Selecting 'basement' in the MLS will now result in the listing being displayed when searching for 'basement' in the keyword field.
- Triangle MLS: Triangle has switched from a RETS feed to a RESO Data Dictionary feed and we have updated our methods of pulling data accordingly.
- Big Sky Country, Central Texas MLS, Southwest Louisiana, Virginia MLS CoOp, Indian River: Trestle made several significant updates to the data being provided through their feeds and we have updated the data we are pulling accordingly.
Bug and Platform Fixes
- Changing the number of bedrooms or bathrooms in the back-end search will now automatically trigger a search update.
- Deleting a second image from an Image container in an Email Content will now actually delete the image from the container.
- Fixed a bug where disabling "What's My Home Worth" on an individual agent profile was not reflecting on the front end. This impacts Cloud CMA users only.
- Saved search email delivery reports on lead record are now listed in chronological order by delivery timestamp.
- Office lists are now including Agents who have secondary Offices enabled on their profile. Previously, Office lists were only checking for Agent's Primary Offices.
- The Lead Report will no longer display deleted Agents.
You can see all previous release notes here.