Designing Your Agent Profile Page [Website Builder] Follow
What is an Agent Profile Page?
The agent profile page is a great opportunity for agents to introduce themselves and highlight their career accomplishments, skills, and specialties. Agents can include these details about themselves by filling out their individual profiles. Each widget on the agent profile page ties to a section or setting in the agent profile that can be personalized for each agent.
How can I design my agent profile pages?
In Website Builder > Page Designer > Agent Profiles, admins can configure the Agent Profile page template by selecting a layout and selecting the different components to include within each section depending on the layout.
To configure the page template, follow the below steps:
- First, select a horizontal and vertical alignment for your Agent Header Image.
- Start designing the agent profile pages by choosing a page layout that will determine the structure of the page (check out the preview on the right side of the page for an idea of what each layout looks like).
Depending on the layout you choose, the page designer will reflect the page sections/columns that the page structure will be organized into.
- Once you select a layout, the Page Layout drag and drop will update to reflect the page structure you have selected, and rearrange the page components accordingly.
- Use your mouse to click on and drag each component/widget to rearrange within each section or to move to a new section altogether.
- Click the red 'X' to remove the component from your template - the widget will be returned to the "Available Components" section, which is an inventory of your leftover components that are not included on the page template.
- Use the orange settings icon to determine a label for the relevant components and for some components (Testimonials, Blog Posts, Teams) there are additional display options.
What are the different components that are available?
Each widget in the drag and drop designer tie to details provided in the individual agents' "My Profile" page.
- Accreditations: Agents can use this widget to quickly highlight their accreditations.
- Active Properties: This widget will display active properties listed by the agent, in the form of the agent card selected in Website Builder.
- Agent Gallery: This will display a gallery of images uploaded in each agent's individual profile.
- Agent Highlights: The agent highlight is a great opportunity for agents to highlight their major career achievements or specialties.
- Blog Posts: This will include a blog card of the blogs published based on the RSS feed URL provided in each agents' individual profile under Web Details > RSS Feed URL. Depending on the URL provided, this may not necessarily be limited to the blog posts published by the individual agent.
The blog card will utilize the layout in the "Three Across" image preview for Blog Index Page layouts in the page designer, regardless of which layout is chosen for the Blog Index page. Additional settings for the Blog Cards can be found in Settings > Website Builder > Card Options > Blog Cards.
- Description: The agent description, set on each agent's individual profile, allows the agent to include a description introducing themselves.
- Office: This will display office cards for each office that the agent includes on their agent profile settings.
- Pending Properties: This widget will display property cards for properties that tie to this agent and is in a pending status.
- Rented Properties: This widget will display property cards for properties that this agent has rented, if applicable.
- Sold Properties: This widget will display property cards for properties that this agent has sold.
- Spoken Languages: This will allow the agent to highlight the spoken languages that they have selected and set on their agent profile.
- Teams: If the agent belongs to a team, this widget will also display agent cards for fellow agents on their team.
- Testimonials: This widget showcases testimonials that have been provided about the agent.
- Video: This widget will add in video(s) uploaded by the agent.