The following is a curated list of updates to the Boston Logic by Propertybase platform during the week of June 24 - 28, 2019.
- Customers using Website Builder are now able to change the default down payment rate displayed on their mortgage calculators. This setting can be changed by navigating to Settings > Property Display > Display Settings, and choosing a new value from the Default Mortgage Downpayment Percentage dropdown. Be sure to save your settings!
- We have updated the Property Type dropdown on the property search interface to more clearly delineate between Property Types and Sub-Property types.
- If a Sales Exclusive Property has enabled the "Override MLS Photos with Sales Exclusive Images?" setting enabled, we now override the MLS Photos in Email Marketing campaigns. Previously this setting only impacted the property display on the website.
- Beaches, Martin County and Miami MLS's: Remapped MLS's to allow users to search accurately using the "Beachfront", "Dock" and "Water Access" advanced search fields.
- Central Illinois BOR: We have updated our mapping to use "Lot Size Acres" from the MLS to display in our "Acres" field.
- Greater Greenville AoR: We now display the "Total Sqft Finished/Heated" values on property details pages instead of "Living Area." We have also removed "Sq Ft" from displaying on property cards to avoid confusion with the specific data that this field represents.
- iTech: We have implemented a temporary fix to address the issue of listings missing photos from this MLS. A more permanent solution will be implemented, pending adjustments that iTech needs to make to their server.
- Matrix MLS: Updated our mapping such that we now use the value for "Total Finished Sq Ft Area" to power any "Sq Ft" fields. This includes information property details cards as well as should improve calculations for pricing per square foot on Market Insight reports.
- Midwest Real Estate MLS: Corrected our mapping for Sold Rental Properties from "Close Price" to "List Price" in order to be compliant with MLS rules.
- Miami MLS: Various updates deployed to accommodate Miami MLS's shift to Trestle. There should be no visible impact to customers.
- Monmouth Ocean MLS: We updated property details pages to display the Listing Office/Agent in order to be compliant with MLS rules. In addition, we updated our mapping so that users can now search for "Adult Community" under Residential property types.
Bug and Platform Fixes
- We resolved an issue where inline images on Website Builder blog posts were not displaying properly on mobile devices.
- We resolved an issue where Total Baths were not displaying for properties sourced from NEREN.
You can see all previous release notes here.