Boston Logic by Propertybase can provide a feed directly to Luxury Portfolio to their members. Setting this up will automatically provide Luxury Portfolio with a feed of your listings, agents and offices.
Please note that new feeds are generated each night, overnight. When you first set up this integration, Luxury Portfolio should receive your information the following business day.
Setting Up the Luxury Portfolio feed
Any broker or admin of your company can take the following steps.
1. Please contact the support team by emailing email@example.com or filling out this form, requesting that we enable the feed for your brokerage. Depending on your contract terms, there may be an additional charge for this feed.
2. Log into your company's website and go to Settings > Feed & SSO
3. Scroll down and find the section for Luxury Portfolio. Enter in the following information:
- Login (required): your login information to Luxury Portfolio
- Password (required): your password to Luxury Portfolio
- Luxury Portfolio Relocation Membership ID (required): this may also be your Office ID
- Luxury Portfolio State (optional): choosing a state will restrict the listings included in this feed to only ones located in this state
- Luxury Portfolio Office Email (optional): entering an email address here will provide a custom email address for Luxury Portfolio. If this field is blank, we will use the email address entered under Company Info on the main Settings page.
- Exclude Land Listings For Lux Portfolio? (optional): checking this box will remove any Land listings from your Luxury Portfolio feed
- Send Neighborhood Name Instead Of Town Name For Feed? (optional): checking this box will include the name of the Neighborhood in which a listing is located as opposed to the name of a Town.
4. Click the green "Save Settings" button in the upper right-hand corner.
Verifying the Data in your Luxury Portfolio feed
If you have any questions about what is currently available in your Luxury Portfolio feeds, you can download the most recent version of your feed files by logging into your website and going to Settings > Feed & SSO.
At the top of the screen, there is a dropdown labeled "Download the Latest Feed Files here." Choosing one of the feeds from the dropdown will automatically generate and begin downloading the latest version of your feeds. For Luxury Portfolio, there are four feeds available:
- listings feed
- agents feed
- offices feed
- photos feed
As a reminder, these feeds are refreshed overnight and automatically provided to Luxury Portfolio.