Release Notes: July 19, 2019 Follow
The following is a curated list of updates to the Boston Logic by Propertybase platform during the week of July 15 - 19, 2019.
- We have implemented email parsers for leads coming from the following third-party sources: Apartments.com, Rentlinx, Zillow Group, ApartmentList.com, PadMapper, RadPad, Listanza, Zumper and Rentpath.
- Site admins can now choose which Area Profiles they would like to display on their homepages. Previously, Area Profiles were automatically selected by the platform, based on the order of Area Profiles on the Areas Index page. Both Area Profiles and Sub-Area Profiles can be selected. In order to select which Area Profiles you'd like to display, go to Content > Area Profiles, and check the box labeled "Show On Homepage" for each Area Profile you would like to display. This functionality works on all website themes.
- In our ongoing efforts to optimize our on-site property search experience, we have updated our clustering logic on mapped searches to streamline visibility on the map.
- New MLS's: We now support Columbus Board of Realtors and NABOR. For the full, updated list of MLS's we support, please click here.
- bridgeMLS/MAXEBRID: New data available from the RETS feed includes a Disclosures link and a support for a second Virtual Tour link.
- Bright MLS: Updated mapping for specific field per the most recent RETS feed updates. Impacted data fields include: MLSAreaMajor, ListingTerms, Cooling Disclosures, DocumentsAvailable, DoorFeatures, ExteriorFeatures, FireplaceFeatures, Flooring, FoundationDetails, InteriorFeatures, PoolFeatures, OtherStructures, OtherStructuresList, View, WaterfrontFeatures, WindowFeatures and RoomFeatures.
- GLVAR: Updated mapping for specific field per the most recent RETS feed updates. Updated include the following:
- Under the Residential Rental property type, the field "Commission Must Show" is no longer available in the feed
- Under the Residential and Rental property types, a new field will be added titled "Additional Living Area Description". This new field will have four picklist values: Basement, Casitas, Conversion/Additional, and Guest House.
- Under the Residential and Rental property types, a new field will be added titled "Multi Gen". This new field will have seven picklist values: Bathroom, Bedroom, Entry to Main House, Kitchenette, Laundry, No, and Separate Entry.
- NEREN: Support for several new and reformatted fields per most recent RETS feed updates. Impacted data fields include: Operating Expenses, Power Production and Green Verification New Construction. In addition, NEREN is now providing information on Co-Listing Agents and Co-Listing Offices.