The following is a curated list of updates to the Boston Logic by Propertybase platform during the week of July 29 - August 2, 2019.
- We now integrate with Brokermint for Transaction Management data. This integration works similarly to our integrations with DocuSign, Dotloop and Skyslope.
- Brokerages can now set the default frequency of Saved Searches generated on their site. The default setting is Immediately. Site admins can change this by going to Settings > Property Search > Sales and updating the value under "Saved Search Default Frequency."
- Our Redirects tool now supports original URLs with the following file extensions: .php, .asp, .aspx, .htm, .html. If you need assistance with Redirects not supported by the tool, please contact email@example.com for implementation.
- We have transitioned our Zillow listing views data to pull from their API instead of the old FTP methodology, as recommended by Zillow. As a reminder, Zillow listing statistics reported in the platform reflect data up to 2 days prior.
- We have implemented a data reconciliation process for our MLS updater to address reported issues with delays in listing updates coming from the MLS, such as listing photos and open houses times. We are continuing to monitor the effectiveness of this process and encourage you to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with sample data as necessary.
- NTREIS: Re-mapped the Structural Style field to our back-end search fields. This data is now available for advanced property searches. For compliance reasons, we now display the list price on Property Details Pages instead of the Sold Price.