The following is a curated list of updates to the Boston Logic by Propertybase platform during the week of July 8 - 12, 2019.
- We now support an SSO to Buyside! Brokerages using this platform can enable SSO for their company by navigating to Settings > Feed & SSO and entering in the Client ID and Secret Key provided by Buyside.
- We are now recording any searches put into the Home Valuation form directly on the Lead Record. When a user searches for a particular address in the Home Valuation tool, we will record it on the Lead Record if the user is logged in as a lead or if the user becomes a lead after filling out the form. You can see this information by navigating to the Lead Details page and looking at the Home Valuation section.
- On Super Theme, customers can now display a large caption or header text on Theme Photos displayed on their homepage. This setting can be changed by navigating to Settings > Super Theme > Page Designer > Homepage, clicking on the Settings icon for the "Theme Photos/Hero", and selecting "Large Hero Text."
- On Super Theme, we now outline the shape of Custom Neighborhoods on the map whenever it's used in a search result or Market Insight. This functionality already existed on Area Profiles.
- The vertical scrollbar is now visible in desktop browsers on all converted Super Theme pages, including search results, agent profiles, property details pages and more.
- The CK Editor for updating CMS page content now supports centering images.
- We updated the logo in the footer of your website to the Propertybase logo.
- ABOR: updated several fields to map to new fields provided in the RETS feed.
- Alaska MLS: For compliance reasons, the listing broker/agent information, licensee notice and MLS disclaimer text have been re-positioned on the page to display above the Mortgage calculator.
- Aspen Glenwood Springs: Support for additional fields for Rental listings were added, including the following: King Beds, Queen Beds, Twin Beds, Pull-Out Couches, Summer Daily Rate, Summer Weekly Rate, Summer Monthly Rate, Winter Daily Rate, Winter Weekly Rate, Winter Monthly Rate, Holiday Daily Rate and Minimum # of Nights. These fields are now searchable on back- and front-end search.
- Bright MLS: updated MLS to accommodate new Transportation field and supported data.
- First MLS: For compliance reasons, we made a fix to the disclaimer text to ensure the link to the DMCA notice is visible regardless of what colors a site is using.
- North Carolina Regional: Updating mapping so that the Foreclosure fields map to the "Foreclosure" checkbox available on our property search.
- REColorado: The "HOA" field is now pulling data from the "Association Fee Total Annual" provided by the RETS field.
- Triangle MLS: Updating mapping so that the Foreclosure fields map to the "Foreclosure" checkbox available on our property search.