The following is a curated list of changes made to the Boston Logic platform during the week of August 19 - 23, 2019.
- LogicMLS: Coming Soon is now available as a status in LogicMLS. If you do not have access to this Property Status in your company, please contact email@example.com to have this enabled.
- Imprev Feed: In order to ensure Imprev can process the feed correctly, we limited the number of photos sent to Imprev through the feed. There is a character limit of 4,096 characters for that field, so we will include as many complete photo URLs as possible within that limit.
- LeadRouter Leads: For all leads synced to the Boston Logic CRM via Lead Router, we are now recording the specific Lead Source when it's provided. Previously these leads were all marked as coming in through the Contact Form.
- Mortgage Calculator: We have updated the values in our Mortgage Calculator to pull a Condo Fee into the HOA Fee field where appropriate. If there is a condo fee and an HOA fee, the values will be totaled.
- New MLS: Washington County Board of Realtors. For the full list of supported MLS's, please click here.
- BAREIS MLS: For compliance reasons, we have made the following changes to property listings from BAREIS:
- Added List Office/Agent info in body of listing on PDP
- Added specific language to BAREIS MLS disclaimer
- BridgeMLS: Per previous MLS agreement, we previously only displayed up to 3 years of sold data. Per updated agreement, we are now displaying sold data since January 1st, 2012.
- NWMLS: For compliance reasons, we have made the following changes to property listings from NWMLS:
- Attribution to the listing company added beneath PDP photos
- Added disclaimer and updated location of disclaimer
- Peoria MLS: No impact on search, but we added a few more PDP fields
- RealTracs: Remapped the Lot Size Field to our Acres field in order to ensure that all acreage data is being fed to the same search field, Acres.
- Deployed a fix for a bug in which some agent profiles were not appearing in the typeahead "Are you already working with an agent?" field in some contact forms.
You can see all previous release notes here.