Upgrading from your Legacy CRM to the NextGen CRM has never been easier. This Free upgrade will greatly improve the way your Brokerage office and Agents utilize the system. NextGen has a more intuitive design, workflow improvements, less clicks, more visually appealing & engaging, bulk import functionality throughout the system and easier for agents to use. View NextGen CRM Benefits
Before you get started you may want to confirm your Lead Ownership Model.
- Settings > Leads
- Lead Assignment tab, scroll down to Lead Ownership Model
- Exclusive Ownership: Agents are not allowed to have leads with the same email address
- If Exclusive Ownership is selected, when upgrading you will not check the box for ‘Allow multiple agents to work with a single contact’ on the CRM Agreement for Upgrading.
- Shared Ownership: Agents are allowed to have leads with the same email address
- If Shared Ownership is selected, when upgrading you will check the box for ‘Allow multiple agents to work with a single contact’ on the CRM Agreement for Upgrading.
How to Upgrade to NextGen
- Login to your Legacy CRM
- Click on Settings
- Upgrade to Next-Gen
- Click on Settings
- PBGO Website & CRM Agreement for Upgrading to Next-Gen for Broker and Agents
- This is an overview of what will be included in the Next-Gen CRM
- Check all the boxes in the agreement and click Accept
- This is a Free upgrade for the Brokerage and all Agents
- The upgrade can be completed by a Broker or Admin
- You can access the NextGen platform immediately, but it could take up to four hours to migrate all your Leads and Marking Campaigns.
- Overview of check boxes in the agreement
- Leads will now be called Contacts in NextGen
- Allow multiple agents to work with a single contact
- This is the Lead Ownership model mentioned above and can be changed at anytime
- Email marketing will stay the same
- This will update your Brokerage and Agent sites
- Instant upgrade
- No option to revert back to Legacy after the upgrade
- This is a free upgrade