The following is a curated list of changes made to the Boston Logic platform during the week of October 21 - 25, 2019.
We are excited to announce our new partnership with Homespotter Boost! Agents can now easily launch effective social media advertising campaigns directly from our CRM! Automatically use your listing's photos to create compelling social ads that drive traffic and leads directly back to your custom website. Learn more about this exciting new integration.
- Martin County Realtors of the Treasure Coast: For compliance reasons, IDX-powered display of sold listings now only includes the main photo of the property.
- REIN: Updated disclosures on website to conform to compliance regulations.
- Space Coast MLS: Refresh of data field mapping per updates to the RETS feed.
- Resolved an issue where listing photos were missing from Navica.
- Resolved an issue where listing statuses were not syncing properly from Canopy MLS.
- Resolved an error in our connection with Zillow Tech Connect.
- Resolved an issue where spam leads were being generated from website forms and attributed to a fake agent in the CRM.
You can see all previous release notes here.