The following is a curated list of updates to the Boston Logic by Propertybase platform during the week of May 20 - 24, 2019.
- We've launched a new Lead Ownership model: Shared Ownership! This is a brokerage-wide setting that will allow multiple agents to create and manage their own records for the same Lead. To learn more about this feature, check out the following help documents:
- For Website Builder customers: customizing the default search test on the homepage search bar will now also customize the default text in the search bar on the /searches/new page. Edit this information in your Website Builder Settings by navigating to Page Designer > Home Page >Theme Photos / Hero Options and updating the text under Homepage/Quicksearch Search Placeholder Text." Please note: we recommend keeping this under 45 characters to work best on all screens.
- Our Homespotter integration now supports Boost unlocked leads. Leads generated via this Homespotter program can be synced directly to your CRM. A property inquiry will trigger a task assigned directly to the Lead's agent. These leads will not get a notification from the platform. Any property activity will be logged on the Lead Record.
- Re-launched support for the YGL email parser
- Newly Added: South Jersey Shore Regional MLS, Hudson County MLS, Martin County Realtors of the Treasure Coast. See the full list of MLS Services supported on the platform.
- Berkshire County MLS: updated custom mapping to create support for Counties. MLS does not provide County data so we manually mapped accurate County information based on the cities covered by the MLS.
- Bright MLS: The label for the Business Type field was changed to Business Use
- MFR: new "green" fields related to property sustainability and "green-ness" are now displaying in the "Additional Details" sections on PDPs.
- The limit on photos per listing was increased from 36 to 42.
- "Living Area Disclosures" and "Living Area Includes Finished Basement" fields are now available to logged out users
- Peoria Area AOR: changes made to the way we are pulling data from the AOR. The MLS disclaimer language was also updated by request from the board.
- Realcomp: IDX Searches conducted on Realcomp sites are now limited to 500 results. This update was made in order to keep our platform in compliance with Realcomp's IDX regulations and any additional questions about the limitation should be directed to
Bug and Platform Fixes
- Activity sorting by date in lead detail pages sorting through entire list, not just the first 20 activities displayed in the preview.
- We fixed a bug where Action Plans assigned from the Deal section were not saving to the Lead record
You can see all previous release notes here.