The following is a curated list of updates to the Boston Logic by Propertybase platform during the week of May 27 - 31, 2019.
- For any lead that comes in through a third-party source that is associated with an agent who has their own agent website, or is created on the brokerage site by an Agent, the welcome email to the Lead will now be sent from the agent website as opposed to the brokerage website.
- We've made an improvement to the way we pull and store agent reviews from Zillow that should resolve intermittent issues where testimonials would appear one day, then disappear, then reappear.
- We have made updates to the geocoding logic we use to display listing information on the maps on the website. The goal of these updates is to improve the accuracy of US-based listing information.
- In case you missed it: we launched a new Lead Ownership model earlier this month: Shared Ownership! This is a brokerage-wide setting that will allow multiple agents to create and manage their own records for the same Lead. To learn more about this feature, check out the following help documents:
- Newly Added: Ruidoso/Lincoln County AOR, Otero County AOR, Central Jersey MLS. See the full list of MLS Services supported on the platform.
- Optimizations in the way we process new information from MLS to improve the efficiency with which we are pulling in new data to address some intermittent delays in listings being appropriately populated on websites
- Houston RETS: Database updates to support transition to Matrix. Additional fields were added, some data was revised and some fields were retired. Please contact email@example.com if you have specific questions.
- MIRealSource MLS: Updated mapping to support searches for building styles, structure styles, stories and water access/views fields.
- New Smyrna Beach Board of REALTORS: Maintenance work to support conversion to Trestle.
Bug and Platform Fixes
- MIRealSource MLS: fixed an issue where the property address was not displaying to logged-out users.
- Corrected the tax amount on the mortgage calculator to correctly display the monthly amount when an annual tax is provided for the listing.
- Fixed an issue where the links in text notifications sent to agents using Android phones were breaking when clicked.
You can see all previous release notes here.