The following is a curated list of updates to the Boston Logic by Propertybase platform during the week of June 10 - 14, 2019.
- Website Builder has another exciting new update! Agent Profiles and Blogs have gotten a new look and brand-new design tools. Check out the video to learn more. Want to get notified for major platform releases like these? Sign up for notifications here.
- Lead welcome emails will now always be branded with an agent site branding if the lead is created and assigned to an agent with an agent site, unless the lead signed up on a brokerage website.
- On marketing list exports, we are now including a timestamp detailing when a lead was unsubscribed from the list or removed from the list. This will enable users to keep track of list history.
- CMS pages shared down to the child sites have been removed from the XML sitemaps and have noindex tags on them. These page were previously being indexed by Google - potentially creating duplicate content issues - we have now removed these pages from the sitemap so as to reserve crawl budget and avoid potential duplicate content issues.
- All MLS's - Optimization to address processing delays: Recently, we have been seeing delays in processing updated MLS data, which has manifested in "missing listings" from the website, "Images Coming Soon," or older listing data on the websites. As a result, we have made some optimizations in the way we pull updates from the MLS's. All MLS's should see improvements from this change.
- As part of this process, we had to make additional optimizations for specific MLS's, including Greater Greenville MLS, NEREN, Aspen Glenwood Springs, and Garden State MLS.
- Recently added MLS: Maine MLS. To see our full list of supported MLS's, click here.
- Bright MLS: Bright updated their metadata to reflect some new fields and picklist options. As part of this update, new fields are visible on Property Details Pages, including'Property Use', 'Potential Tenancy', 'Total Loading Docks' , 'Total Levelers' , 'Total Drive In Doors', 'Tax Opportunity Zone Y/N',, 'Fencing Y/N.'
- MLSSAZ is merging with GVSMLS (Green Valley/Sahuarita Association of REALTORS® MLS). While there have been no data or field changes as a result of this, we have imported the listings from GVSMLS to be included in our MLSSAZ service.
- iTech: Added green ownership field to property details page field.
Coming Soon: Bright MLS - added a few new PDP fields for various property types
Bug and Platform Fixes
- When editing the content in the Email Layout builder, the image container for all the images were labeled as Image 1. This has since been fixed to identify the correct labels (Image 1, Image 2, Image 3, etc.) for these containers.
- Optimized the map clustering logic on property search to more efficiently group properties with a goal of providing a cleaner interface
- Resolved a bug where opening the map view on Search Pages caused some content to shift and get cut off. Map view will now display the property cards and the listings on the map.
You can see all previous release notes here.