The following is a curated list of updates to the Boston Logic by Propertybase platform during the week of June 17 - 21, 2019.
- Users can now add a link to YouTube in the Social Media content modules of Layouts and Email Content.
- Agents using Super Theme will on their agent sites will now be able to hide the default name title in their website header. This will improve the designs for any agent whose logo contains their own name. In order to hide the Agent's name, just go to Settings > Super Theme > Global Layout Options > and check the box labeled "Hide Agent Name in Header."
- We continue to make improvements to the logic we use for clustering properties on the maps for Super Theme property search.
- We now support property listings in Panama in LogicMLS
- Recently added MLS's: Alaska MLS, Bryan-College Station Regional MLS, Southern New Mexico MLS and Waco Association of Realtors. To see our full list of supported MLS's, click here.
- Augusta MLS and Aiken MLS: We are now displaying the Listing Office (aka Brokerage Name) in the disclaimers for exclusive listings for compliance purposes.
- Central Illinois: Updated our mapping such that we are now pulling the Total Finished Square Feet field for property details pages and property cards as opposed to Total Finished Living Area Square Feet.
Bug and Platform Fixes
- We have made several changes to the modern version of our property search found on Super Theme, as follows:
- Resolved an issue where the Beds and Baths dropdown filters closed after each interaction.
- Resolved an issue where the search bar was covering the first listing on Search Pages.
- Resolved an issue where the display of minimum and maximum price were rounding up when the abbreviated price point contained a decimal. This only affected the summary of the price range above the search filter, and not the actual search results themselves, which were reflecting the selected value.
- We have resolved a bug where zip codes were not being included in our feed to Boston.com.
- Long agent biographies were being cut off on the "My Agent" tab of a logged-in user account. We have added a "Read More" button that will allow the user to display the full agent biography if they choose.
- Long testimonials were being cut off on agent profiles on Super Theme. We have added a "Read More" button that will allow the users to display the full text of the testimonial if they choose.
You can see all previous release notes here.