The following is a curated list of changes made to the Boston Logic platform during the week of September 3 - 6, 2019.
- Super Theme websites have been updated! There's a new look and feel for Market Insights, Office Profiles and Testimonials pages. Click here to learn more.
- HOA Fee Search: We have updated our search functionality such that if a user searches for properties with a maximum HOA fee but not set minimum HOA fee, the search results will now include listings with no set HOA fee.
- Agents now have the ability to edit font colors within Email Content.
- New MLS's: Mid Carolina Regional AOR, Park City Board of Realtors and UtahRealEstate.com. For the full list of supported MLS's, please click here.
- Fayetteville MLS: this MLS has converted to Trestle and is now known as Longleaf Pine Realtors, Inc.
- i-Tech: updated MLS to reflect new values for Sewers.
- Incline Village MLS: this MLS has converted to Trestle
- Midwest Real Estate: updated mapping for Pets Allowed field
- New York State Alliance MLS: Updated location mapping to distinguish between Areas and Villages to allow for a more robust search experience.
- Peoria MLS: New fields are now available for display on Property Details Pages, including Multi-Family Style, Owner Information, and Sold Information. Additionally, all "Ages 55 Years or Older" values will now display as "Age 55+ Development"
- Realcomp MLS: Various changes to the RETS feed per the latest update. Highlights include the addition of Green Verification data fields, Living Area Source and Building Area Source, and Existing Lease data fields. Some other fields underwent data type conversions.
- REIN: Updated property details pages to include Latitude and Longitude fields for the listing.
- Deployed fixes for a bug in which Deals and Transactions were not displaying correctly on both brokerage and agent websites.
- Resolved an issue wherein listings synced between the websites and the Propertybase CRM - Salesforce Edition were not being removed from the search index when the listing was no longer valid. This bug was showing more listings available in search results than were actually displaying on the page.
You can see all previous release notes here.