We want to make sure that your clients get their emails and other marketing. The best way to accomplish this would be by updating your Sender Email Domains. We have set up a new in-site self service section for this which we will step through below.
Before Proceeding, please ensure that you have followed the other steps in this article. If you are using a vanity domain that is already secured, please proceed to Step by Step section.
Step by Step
admin > inline menu > settings > company tab > email settings tab
- Once Navigating to the above section, this box will be available:
- Once on this page, enter the domain (this is just what comes after the “@” symbol in the email addresses) and click submit.
- A pop-up will appear with your new records from Sendgrid needed to verify your domain. An example below:
- Add these records with you DNS provider.
- Click on the option: Validate
- If you have entered the DNS correctly you will get the green validated checkmark.
If there is an error, the information will display the reasons. An example below:
Q: What does Updating the Sender Email Domain do?
A: This is needed to ensure proper delivery of your email marketing and saved searches
How does this differ for agents?
This will be visible for all versions of Propertybase GO for both Admins/Brokers as well as Agents for their individual sites